My colleagues are running an excellent live webinar series covering how you get started with Cortex-M development using Atollic TrueSTUDIO. The webinar is free and open to both Lite version users, Pro version evaluators as well as existing customers.
The webinar is a repeating event and you can sign up for the time that fits you best. The next webinar is run on Wednesday 6th of May, at 2pm CEST timezone. Webinar details and a link for registration is provided below!
The Atollic TrueSTUDIO development tools for ARM Cortex make it easy to get started on a new project, and it doesn't matter if you use STM32, Kinetis, LPC, EFM32 or any other device. With project configuration wizards, support for thousands of MCUs and hundreds of development boards it is easy to set up a new TrueSTUDIO project with a few simple mouse clicks.
We would like to show you how easy it is in this 30-minute live webinar!
The webinar will cover how to:
- Set up a new project using Atollic TrueSTUDIO project wizards to quickly specify your project settings and configure your workspace
- Download and use free example projects from the Atollic TrueSTORE repository
- Integrate STM32 CubeMX and Freescale Processor Expert chip configuration and driver generation tools inside Atollic TrueSTUDIO
- Use a JTAG probe with Atollic TrueSTUDIO (ST-LINK, Segger J-Link or P&E Micro Multilink)
- Configure a debug session
We will spend 30 minutes demonstrating Atollic TrueSTUDIO and then we will be available to answer some of your specific questions about working with the IDE.
This is a repeating webinar. Choose the session that works best for you when you register.