According to conventional wisdom, it is often said that even after a long time, you only use the features of a software product you tried when you first installed the product. In short, old habits can prevent you from making progress. And so, many STM32 developers still use only basic methodologies like single-stepping, running to breakpoints, and printf() debugging - despite having much more powerful capabilities already installed in their tools.
Make sure you don't fall behind other STM32 developers - read this whitepaper to find out what great time-saving and quality-improving capabilities smart developers enjoy!
In this whitepaper you will learn how to:
- Develop high-quality software for STM32 devices
- Become more efficient with parallel compilation and build analyzis
- Use software components in the CMSIS-PACK format
- Get greater visibility into your running system without adding overhead
- Find bugs faster with advanced ARM Cortex debug capabilities
- View the state of RTOS objects at breakpoints
- Improve your software quality with team collaboration features
- And much more!
Read about the benefits of professional tool support for ARM development, with a particular focus on ARM Cortex-M and specific capabilities for advanced STM32 debugging including:
- Event- and data tracing
- System profiling
- Instruction trace: record your program's execution, instruction-by-instruction
- RTOS-aware debugging
- Hard fault crash analysis
The whitepaper also outlines techniques for improving software quality, including source code reviews, issue tracking and version control systems.