The news is out. As of last week, TrueSTUDIO Lite is now free with unlimited code-size, putting an end to ARM tools fragmentation by giving the entire industry a common free tool of commercial quality to standardize on.
At the same, we also launched a new community forum portal, where you can collaborate with fellow developers on various tool and embedded development topics. Join now to get help from, or help other, developers. Perhaps you will become the next embedded guru other developers learn from!
Joining the forum is free, and enables you to collaborate with other developers worldwide, and share code examples or disuss topics like:
- The best of use the Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool
- Embedded development practices
- Device driver development
- C/C++ language or runtime libraries
- Target specific matters
- RTOS and middleware
- Or anything else relevant to TrueSTUDIO or ARM development!
You can find the forum portal, and sign-up, here: