Our free MSP432 development and debugging whitepaper outlines professional tool support for MSP432 development, with a particular focus on advanced debugging including SWV/SWO/ITM event- and data tracing and kernel aware RTOS debugging. Stack and memory usage analysis as well as hard fault crash analysis are covered too.
In this whitepaper you will learn how to:
- Develop high-quality software for MSP432 devices
- Get greater visibility into your running system without adding overhead
- Find bugs faster with advanced ARM Cortex debug capabilities
- View the state of RTOS objects at breakpoints
- Memory and stack usage analysis
- Improve your software quality
- And much more!
Read about the benefits of professional tool support for MSP432 development, with a particular focus on MSP432 and specific capabilities for advanced ARM Cortex-M debugging including:
- Event- and data tracing
- System profiling
- RTOS-aware debugging
- Hard fault crash analysis
The whitepaper also outlines techniques for improving software quality using source code reviews. Read it now!