Are you a seasoned embedded developer, with lots of experience in deeply embedded software development?
- Do you have a story to tell about development practices (good or bad)?
- Do you want to explain how to use some cutting edge development methodology or technology?
- Do you have advice to share with your fellow developers about how to succeed in the business we are in?
If so, you can apply to write a guest blog post for the Atollic TruePERSPECTIVES blog. This is a great opportunity to show off your skills and expertise, while at the same time helping your fellow developers.
If you are interested in writing a guest blog post; send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information:
- Proposed blog post title
- A couple of paragraphs outlining the intended blog post content.
- A short bio with your relevant experience
We will then provide our blog post guidelines and review your blog post proposal, for possible publishing.