Update: This joint webinar with ST and Atollic can now be streamed from our website
Do you have any idea about how many questions the Atollic support team get on a weekly basis on the topic of using STM32CubeMX and Atollic TrueSTUDIO? ... well, neither do I, but the answer is somewhere between quite many and too many.
You don't know what STM32CubeMX is? Click here to get an overview! Do you want to learn more?
Atollic and ST are co-hosting a webinar on how to use STM32CubeMX and Atollic TrueSTUDIO...
In order to enable new developers to get started in the most efficient way with STM32 development we decided to ask our partner ST to host a webinar together with us on the topic of using STM32CubeMX with Atollic TrueSTUDIO. ST honored our request - and here we all are.
The webinar is intended to be a hands-on training with maximum 5min of presentation introduction, the agenda looks like this:
- Brief introduction of the STM32Cube ecosystem, firmware, middleware and the STM32CubeMX tool itself (5min)
- Live demonstration on how to use STM32CubeMX inside Atollic TrueSTUDIO targeting a Nucleo board (30min)
- Create, configure and generate code with STM32CubeMX
- Modify, build, flash and debug the application in TrueSTUDIO
- Use TrueSTUDIO debugger to print a message to the console
- Integration considerations and potential pitfalls between STM32CubeMX and TrueSTUDIO
- What can/cannot be modified from STM32CubeMX?
- What can/cannot be modified from TrueSTUDIO?
- Q/A session - ask us your questions! (25min)
Their is an upper limit of maximum 500 attendees - firs-come, first-served!
You can also download our whitepaper: